|This article is about player-driven cars. For AI vehicles, see AI.|
The Cars in The Crew are the most important feature of the game. There are currently 46 drivable Fullstock cars (including 4 "Street Edition" versions available from preordering the game; three of which are also available as a regular edition; and 2 early unlocks from Season Pass DLC), plus additional 2 hidden cars that don't have a Fullstock version. A total of 12 new cars are to be added with the upcoming DLC (3 available each month, starting January 2015), as well as an unique XFINITY Speed Challenge reward car.
Most of the cars, however, can be “specced” in the tuner, granting player a new separate variant of the car, further raising the variety.
Cars by location
After the mission Welcome to Detroit, player will have to buy one of these cars in order to continue the game. All of these cars are available to buy later in Detroit car dealer. All the cars cost a fixed amount of 22 500 or 4 999, however the game won't allow player to spend at this point of the game already. Only one car can be bought at this stage. The colors of the cars are one random color from the official color palette. The colors can be re-rolled by restarting the game by forcibly closing it, however all the colors can be unlocked later for a small fee.
Car Dealer - Detroit
Cars that are available to buy at Detroit car dealer. It is worth noting, that your starter car will not appear in here, resulting in only 8 cars when the player first enter the dealer.
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 392
- 2013 Nissan 370Z(Z34)
- Ford Mustang GT 2011
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
- Volkswagen Golf GTI
- 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8®
- Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan 1967
- 1967 Shelby GT 500
Car Dealer - New York
Cars that are available to buy at New York car dealer.
- Ford Focus RS 2010
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2010
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT-8
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
- 2012 Grand Cheerokee SRT®8
- Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T HEMI
Car Dealer - Miami
Cars that are available to buy at Miami car dealer. It's worth noting, that only 8 cars can appear at time.
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500
- BMW M5 2011
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- 2011 Aston Martin V8 Vantage S
- RUF CRT-3
- Maserati Gran Turismo S
- Lamborghini Miura SV
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Car Dealer - Las Vegas
Cars that are available to buy at Las Vegas car dealer.
- 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2010
- BMW Z4 sDrive35is 2011
- RUF 3400 K
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera
- Hummer H1 Alpha
Car Dealer - Los Angeles
Cars that are available to buy at Los Angeles car dealer. 2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe is available in the tuner, but requires to be unlocked as a Uplay Reward. It's worth noting, that only 8 cars can appear at time.
- Ford GT 2005
- Mercedes-Benz SL 63 AMG (R230)
- 2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe
- Bentley Continental Supersports 2010
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (C197)
- Lamborghini Murciélago LP640
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
- Pagani Huayra
- Koenigsegg Agera R
- Mini Cooper S 2010 - Street Edition
- BMW Z4 sDrive35is 2011 - Street Edition
- 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Coupe 2004 - Street Edition
Limited edition car was granted for pre-purchasing the Muscle Edition of the game at Gamestop in additional to Limited Editon. The car was also availble upon activating Gold Edition code from Steam. The pre-purchase bonuses were not available in the beta.
These cars are available for everyone who orders a Season Pass DLC, which is also included in Gold Edition of the game. The bonuses were not available in the beta.
Unknown - listed on the website
These cars are listed on the page, but does not seem to appear in the game yet.
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage S 2012 – replaced in game as 2011 Aston Martin V8 Vantage S
- Mini Cooper S 2010 - so far available only as a Street Edition
- Dodge Ram SRT-10 Coupe 2004 - so far available only as a Street Edition